Richard F. Westenberger, '96
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Richard F. Westenberger joined Carter's, Inc. as Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer in January 2009. In this role, he is responsible for the financial operations of the company, including accounting and reporting, financial planning and analysis, investor relations, tax, internal audit and information technology. He is a member of the company's senior leadership team and reports to Carter's Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Michael D. Casey.
Prior to Carter's, Westenberger was Vice President of Corporate Finance and Treasurer of Hewitt Associates, a $3 billion global company providing human resources consulting and outsourcing services. Prior to Hewitt, Westenberger was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Lands' End, Inc., a division of Sears Holdings Corporation. Earlier in his career, Westenberger worked for Kraft Foods and he began his career at Price Waterhouse.
He received his Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Chicago and is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame.
Day 1: Wednesday Evening (March 8, 2017)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests are seated for dinner
- 7:10 pm · Keynote Address: Undersociality
- 8:30 pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Thursday (March 9, 2017)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:30 am · Sessions 1: Technology and Digitization: Making Marketing More Accountable
- 9:45 am · Break
- 10:00 am · Session 2: Booth-led Survey Research
- 11:15 am · Group Photo
- 11:30 am · Lunch and Session 3: Millennial Point of View
- 1:00 pm · CFO Index Presentation
- 1:15 pm · Break
- 1:30 pm · Session 4: Board Interactions: Governance, Committees and Communication
- 2:45 pm · Break
- 3:00 pm · Session 5: The Outlook for Tax Reform
- 4:15 pm · Closing Remarks