Ralph E. Bennett, '93
President and Chief Financial Officer
Ralph Bennett, president of Waterworks, grew up in a family of engineers and entrepreneurs. After graduating from Indiana University, he earned his MBA in finance and marketing from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and joined Pepsi, where he worked on great brands such as Quaker Oats and Gatorade. Seeking to follow his entrepreneurial passions, he joined Dell in 1999 where he led global finance and operations organizations and was instrumental in starting two new businesses that globalized the Dell business model.
Ralph joined Waterworks in 2007. He was instrumental in positioning Waterworks for success after the housing market collapse and economic recession of 2009. Ralph is leading efforts to grow the accessibility of Waterworks products beyond its core markets, enhance its global supply partnerships, and deliver a client experience that matches the Waterworks product offering.
Waterworks is a design, product, and service leader in the luxury bath and kitchen marketplace. Waterworks sells its proprietary fittings, fixtures, surfaces, and accessories through 14 US and European showrooms, a commercial channel, more than 100 exclusive boutique partners in 20 countries, and a retail channel served by an online store, Bloomingdales, Nordstroms, and Neiman Marcus. The Waterworks value proposition remains focused on creating an experience that reflects its clients’ visions.
Ralph and his family reside in the New York City area.
Day 1: Monday Evening (March 12, 2018)
- 5:30 pm · Registration and Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests Seated for Dinner
- 7:20 pm · Remarks
- 8:00 pm · Q&A
- 8:15 pm · Closing Remarks
- 8:20pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Tuesday (March 13, 2018)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:20 am · Session 1: A Discussion of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- 9:35 am · Break
- 9:50 am · Session 2: Text-Based Insights into Stock Market Behavior
- 11:05 am · Group Photo
- 11:20 am · Lunch and Session 3
- 12:20 pm · Remarks
- 1:20 pm · Break
- 1:35 pm · Session 4: The Evolving World of Amazon
- 2:50 pm · Break
- 3:05 pm · Session 5: Technology Management - How the CEO, CFO, and Boards Collaborate on Technology Decisions
- 4:20 pm · Closing Remarks