Kevin M. Knapp, '02
Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer
Knapp has been CareerBuilder LLC’s Chief Financial Officer since March 2003, adding the Chief Operating Officer title in 2015. As the global leader in human capital solutions, CareerBuilder’s cutting-edge HR software services help companies with every step of the recruitment process from acquire to hire. As a member of CareerBuilder’s senior leadership team, Mr. Knapp is responsible for ensuring CareerBuilder's financial and operational strategies deliver sustainable and profitable growth. Mr. Knapp oversees the company's global financial management operations, including reporting, corporate controllership, strategic planning, acquisitions, taxes, risk management and treasury, as well as the company's global marketing, customer support, information technology and real estate functions.
Prior to joining CareerBuilder, Mr. Knapp was part of the original leadership team that launched cars.com, the leading automotive marketplace website. At cars.com he served as Vice President of Strategy and Operations where he led the company's operations and business development efforts, including building new business opportunities and securing strategic acquisitions and alliances. Mr. Knapp began his career with KPMG the global audit, tax and advisory firm, serving in various roles including senior manager in its mergers and acquisitions practice.
Mr. Knapp is a graduate of Indiana University, holds a master's in business administration from the University of Chicago and is a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Knapp is also a Leadership Greater Chicago fellow, serves on the University of Chicago Booth School of Business CFO Advisory Board and the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago’s Advisory Council on Agriculture, Small Business and Labor.
Day 1: Wednesday Evening (March 8, 2017)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests are seated for dinner
- 7:10 pm · Keynote Address: Undersociality
- 8:30 pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Thursday (March 9, 2017)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:30 am · Sessions 1: Technology and Digitization: Making Marketing More Accountable
- 9:45 am · Break
- 10:00 am · Session 2: Booth-led Survey Research
- 11:15 am · Group Photo
- 11:30 am · Lunch and Session 3: Millennial Point of View
- 1:00 pm · CFO Index Presentation
- 1:15 pm · Break
- 1:30 pm · Session 4: Board Interactions: Governance, Committees and Communication
- 2:45 pm · Break
- 3:00 pm · Session 5: The Outlook for Tax Reform
- 4:15 pm · Closing Remarks