Kathryn A. Mikells, '94
Chief Financial Officer
Kathryn Mikells joined Diageo in November 2015, having been appointed chief financial officer of Diageo plc and a member of Diageo plc’s board of directors.
Kathryn is responsible for all Diageo finance functions, including tax, treasury, investor relations, audit and risk management; and for strategy, business development, IT and shared services, supply and procurement.
Prior to joining Diageo, Kathryn was chief financial officer for Xerox Corporation, following CFO roles at The ADT Corporation, Nalco and UAL Corporation (parent company of United Airlines).
During her 16 years with United Airlines, Kathryn served as executive vice president and chief financial officer following a variety of senior finance leadership roles, including head of investor relations, vice president of financial planning and analysis, and treasurer.
Kathryn holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Illinois and an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. She serves on the board of directors for The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
Day 1: Monday Evening (March 12, 2018)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests Seated for Dinner
- 7:20 pm · Remarks
- 8:00 pm · Q&A
- 8:15 pm · Closing Remarks
- 8:30pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Tuesday (March 13, 2018)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:20 am · Session 1: Topic To Be Announced
- 9:35 am · Break
- 9:50 am · Session 2: Topic To Be Announced
- 11:05 am · Group Photo
- 11:20 am · Lunch and Session 3
- 12:20 pm · The Future of Business Education
- 1:20 pm · Break
- 1:35 pm · Session 4: Topic To Be Announced
- 2:50 pm · Break
- 3:05 pm · Session 5: Technology Management - How the CEO, CFO, and Boards Collaborate on Technology Decisions
- 4:20 pm · Closing Remarks