Kathryn A. Mikells, '94
Chief Financial Officer
Kathryn Mikells joined Diageo in November 2015, having been appointed chief financial officer of Diageo plc and a member of Diageo plc’s board of directors.
Kathryn is responsible for all Diageo finance functions, including tax, treasury, investor relations, audit and risk management; and for strategy, business development, IT and shared services, supply and procurement.
Prior to joining Diageo, Kathryn was chief financial officer for Xerox Corporation, following CFO roles at The ADT Corporation, Nalco and UAL Corporation (parent company of United Airlines).
During her 16 years with United Airlines, Kathryn served as executive vice president and chief financial officer following a variety of senior finance leadership roles, including head of investor relations, vice president of financial planning and analysis, and treasurer.
Kathryn holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Illinois and an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. She serves on the board of directors for The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
Day 1: Wednesday Evening (March 8, 2017)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests are seated for dinner
- 7:10 pm · Keynote Address: Undersociality
- 8:30 pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Thursday (March 9, 2017)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:30 am · Sessions 1: Technology and Digitization: Making Marketing More Accountable
- 9:45 am · Break
- 10:00 am · Session 2: Booth-led Survey Research
- 11:15 am · Group Photo
- 11:30 am · Lunch and Session 3: Millennial Point of View
- 1:00 pm · CFO Index Presentation
- 1:15 pm · Break
- 1:30 pm · Session 4: Board Interactions: Governance, Committees and Communication
- 2:45 pm · Break
- 3:00 pm · Session 5: The Outlook for Tax Reform
- 4:15 pm · Closing Remarks