Judy L. Brown, '98 (IXP-3)
Former Executive Vice President, Business Operations and Chief Financial Officer
Perrigo Company PLC
Ms. Brown has served as Executive Vice President, Business Operations & the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Perrigo Company plc (NYSE & Tel Aviv Stock Exchange: PRGO) since May 2016.
Ms. Brown has responsibility for the Company’s mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy, global portfolio management, shared services, financial management (including investor relations, treasury, global taxation, enterprise risk management and SEC and related filings) as well as government relations and corporate communications.
Under Ms. Brown’s leadership, Perrigo has undergone tremendous transformation: revenues have increased over 500%; operating income and cash flow have grown ten-fold; the company completed 27 acquisitions totaling over $17 billion; and the company’s enterprise value has risen from under $2 billion to over $20 billion.
Ms. Brown served as Executive Vice President and CFO from July 2006 to May 2016. Prior to joining Perrigo, Ms. Brown held executive roles within Finance, Business Development, Global Product Development and Brand Marketing at Whirlpool Corporation at both the European Headquarters in Italy and the US. Before joining Whirlpool, she worked as an expatriate in Germany for Ernst & Young in their audit and M&A practices.
Currently, she is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She serves on the Board and related Audit and Finance Committees of Belden Corporation (NYSE: BDC).
Ms. Brown is a CPA and holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a B.S. in Accountancy from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Day 1: Wednesday Evening (March 8, 2017)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests are seated for dinner
- 7:10 pm · Keynote Address: Undersociality
- 8:30 pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Thursday (March 9, 2017)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:30 am · Sessions 1: Technology and Digitization: Making Marketing More Accountable
- 9:45 am · Break
- 10:00 am · Session 2: Booth-led Survey Research
- 11:15 am · Group Photo
- 11:30 am · Lunch and Session 3: Millennial Point of View
- 1:00 pm · CFO Index Presentation
- 1:15 pm · Break
- 1:30 pm · Session 4: Board Interactions: Governance, Committees and Communication
- 2:45 pm · Break
- 3:00 pm · Session 5: The Outlook for Tax Reform
- 4:15 pm · Closing Remarks