Judy L. Brown, '98 (IXP-3)
Senior Vice President, Global Business Services and Finance
Ms. Brown has served as Executive Vice President, Business Operations & the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Perrigo Company plc (NYSE & Tel Aviv Stock Exchange: PRGO) since May 2016.
Ms. Brown has responsibility for the Company’s mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy, global portfolio management, shared services, financial management (including investor relations, treasury, global taxation, enterprise risk management and SEC and related filings) as well as government relations and corporate communications.
Under Ms. Brown’s leadership, Perrigo has undergone tremendous transformation: revenues have increased over 500%; operating income and cash flow have grown ten-fold; the company completed 27 acquisitions totaling over $17 billion; and the company’s enterprise value has risen from under $2 billion to over $20 billion.
Ms. Brown served as Executive Vice President and CFO from July 2006 to May 2016. Prior to joining Perrigo, Ms. Brown held executive roles within Finance, Business Development, Global Product Development and Brand Marketing at Whirlpool Corporation at both the European Headquarters in Italy and the US. Before joining Whirlpool, she worked as an expatriate in Germany for Ernst & Young in their audit and M&A practices.
Currently, she is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She serves on the Board and related Audit and Finance Committees of Belden Corporation (NYSE: BDC).
Ms. Brown is a CPA and holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a B.S. in Accountancy from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Day 1: Monday Evening (March 12, 2018)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests Seated for Dinner
- 7:20 pm · Remarks
- 8:00 pm · Q&A
- 8:15 pm · Closing Remarks
- 8:30pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Tuesday (March 13, 2018)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:20 am · Session 1: Topic To Be Announced
- 9:35 am · Break
- 9:50 am · Session 2: Topic To Be Announced
- 11:05 am · Group Photo
- 11:20 am · Lunch and Session 3
- 12:20 pm · The Future of Business Education
- 1:20 pm · Break
- 1:35 pm · Session 4: Topic To Be Announced
- 2:50 pm · Break
- 3:05 pm · Session 5: Technology Management - How the CEO, CFO, and Boards Collaborate on Technology Decisions
- 4:20 pm · Closing Remarks