John A. Olin, '91
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
John Olin serves as senior vice president and CFO of Harley-Davidson Inc., responsible for financial planning and reporting, information systems, treasury, tax, internal audit, and investor relations.
Olin joined Harley-Davidson in 2003 as vice president and controller. Prior to Harley, Olin served as controller of Kraft Foods’ Cheese Division and had 12 years of financial leadership at Kraft, Oscar Mayer Foods, and Miller Brewing Company. He also has held positions with financial services and specialized consulting firms including Ernst and Whinney (now Ernst and Young).
Olin earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Indiana University, an MBA in financial management from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and holds CPA and Associate Risk Management designations.
Day 1: Wednesday Evening (March 8, 2017)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests are seated for dinner
- 7:10 pm · Keynote Address: Undersociality
- 8:30 pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Thursday (March 9, 2017)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:30 am · Sessions 1: Technology and Digitization: Making Marketing More Accountable
- 9:45 am · Break
- 10:00 am · Session 2: Booth-led Survey Research
- 11:15 am · Group Photo
- 11:30 am · Lunch and Session 3: Millennial Point of View
- 1:00 pm · CFO Index Presentation
- 1:15 pm · Break
- 1:30 pm · Session 4: Board Interactions: Governance, Committees and Communication
- 2:45 pm · Break
- 3:00 pm · Session 5: The Outlook for Tax Reform
- 4:15 pm · Closing Remarks