Ellen M. Beatty, '90
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer
The Aerospace Corporation
Ellen M. Beatty is vice president, CFO, and treasurer of the Aerospace Corporation. Beatty joined Aerospace in 2008 as assistant CFO and was elected to her current position on January 1, 2012. Beatty is responsible for finance, accounting, corporate planning, contract administration, procurement, treasury, and risk management.
Prior to joining Aerospace, Beatty served as vice president, Finance for TXU Energy Corporation in Dallas, Texas, and vice president, Finance and Treasurer for Quaker State Corporation in Irving, Texas.
Beatty holds a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois, and an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. She is also a certified public accountant.
Beatty received the Sells Award for outstanding performance on the CPA exam and was a 2001 American Marshall Memorial Fellow. The Aerospace Corporation is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to the objective application of science and technology toward the solution of critical issues affecting the nation’s space program. Beatty is a member of Financial Executives International.
Day 1: Wednesday Evening (March 8, 2017)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests are seated for dinner
- 7:10 pm · Keynote Address: Undersociality
- 8:30 pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Thursday (March 9, 2017)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:30 am · Sessions 1: Technology and Digitization: Making Marketing More Accountable
- 9:45 am · Break
- 10:00 am · Session 2: Booth-led Survey Research
- 11:15 am · Group Photo
- 11:30 am · Lunch and Session 3: Millennial Point of View
- 1:00 pm · CFO Index Presentation
- 1:15 pm · Break
- 1:30 pm · Session 4: Board Interactions: Governance, Committees and Communication
- 2:45 pm · Break
- 3:00 pm · Session 5: The Outlook for Tax Reform
- 4:15 pm · Closing Remarks