Ellen M. Beatty, '90
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer
The Aerospace Corporation
Ellen M. Beatty is vice president, CFO, and treasurer of the Aerospace Corporation. Beatty joined Aerospace in 2008 as assistant CFO and was elected to her current position on January 1, 2012. Beatty is responsible for finance, accounting, corporate planning, contract administration, procurement, treasury, and risk management.
Prior to joining Aerospace, Beatty served as vice president, Finance for TXU Energy Corporation in Dallas, Texas, and vice president, Finance and Treasurer for Quaker State Corporation in Irving, Texas.
Beatty holds a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois, and an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. She is also a certified public accountant.
Beatty received the Sells Award for outstanding performance on the CPA exam and was a 2001 American Marshall Memorial Fellow. The Aerospace Corporation is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to the objective application of science and technology toward the solution of critical issues affecting the nation’s space program. Beatty is a member of Financial Executives International.
Day 1: Monday Evening (March 12, 2018)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests Seated for Dinner
- 7:20 pm · Remarks
- 8:00 pm · Q&A
- 8:15 pm · Closing Remarks
- 8:30pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Tuesday (March 13, 2018)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:20 am · Session 1: Topic To Be Announced
- 9:35 am · Break
- 9:50 am · Session 2: Topic To Be Announced
- 11:05 am · Group Photo
- 11:20 am · Lunch and Session 3
- 12:20 pm · The Future of Business Education
- 1:20 pm · Break
- 1:35 pm · Session 4: Topic To Be Announced
- 2:50 pm · Break
- 3:05 pm · Session 5: Technology Management - How the CEO, CFO, and Boards Collaborate on Technology Decisions
- 4:20 pm · Closing Remarks