Diane M. Morefield, '87
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Diane is currently EVP and Chief Financial Officer of CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) and is responsible for accounting, finance, capital markets, tax, and investor relations. Previously, she served as EVP & Chief Financial Officer of Strategic Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: BEE) from 2010 until December 31, 2015, when the company was sold to the Blackstone Group. She also served on the M&A deal team for the over $6 billion sale transaction to Blackstone.
Prior to joining Strategic Hotels, Diane served in a variety of financial, operating and investor relations roles for leading real estate organizations. She was the Chief Financial Officer of Equity International, a private equity firm controlled by Sam Zell. From 1997 to 2006, she was a senior officer with Equity Office Properties Trust (NYSE: EOP), a publicly traded REIT with revenues over $3.3 billion and a total capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Her roles at EOP included SVP – Investor Relations and Regional SVP – Midwest Region, with P&L/operating responsibility for over $450 million in revenue.
Diane’s earlier career experience included Barclays Bank, and consulting and audit roles at Deloitte and Arthur Andersen. She earned a BS in accountancy from the University of Illinois and an MBA from the University of Chicago. She is a CPA.
Diane is on the Board of Directors for Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC), where she also serves as the Audit Committee Chair. Spirit Realty is a triple-net lease REIT with a total capitalization in excess of $9 billion.
Day 1: Monday Evening (March 12, 2018)
- 5:30 pm · Registration & Welcome Reception
- 6:30 pm · Guests Seated for Dinner
- 7:20 pm · Remarks
- 8:00 pm · Q&A
- 8:15 pm · Closing Remarks
- 8:30pm · Cocktails and Conversation
Day 2: Tuesday (March 13, 2018)
- 7:30 am · Breakfast and CFO Networking
- 8:15 am · Opening Remarks
- 8:20 am · Session 1: Topic To Be Announced
- 9:35 am · Break
- 9:50 am · Session 2: Topic To Be Announced
- 11:05 am · Group Photo
- 11:20 am · Lunch and Session 3
- 12:20 pm · The Future of Business Education
- 1:20 pm · Break
- 1:35 pm · Session 4: Topic To Be Announced
- 2:50 pm · Break
- 3:05 pm · Session 5: Technology Management - How the CEO, CFO, and Boards Collaborate on Technology Decisions
- 4:20 pm · Closing Remarks