Chicago Booth CFO Forum
March 8-9, 2017 | Downtown Chicago | Business Casual Attire
2017 Session topics
March 8-9, 2017
Technology and Digitization: Making Marketing More Accountable
Booth-Led Survey Research
Millennial Point of View
Board Interactions: Governance, Committees and Communication
The Outlook for Tax Reform
Deans and faculty in attendance at CFO Forum 2017
March 8-9, 2017
Robert H. Gertner, Joel F. Gemunder Professor of Strategy and Finance, and John Edwardson Faculty Director of the Social Enterprise Initiative
Brian Barry, Clinical Professor of Economics
Jean-Pierre Dube, Sigmund E. Edelstone Professor of Marketing
Merle Erickson, Professor of Accounting
Luigi Zingales, Robert C. McCormack Distinguished Service Professor of Entrepreneurship and Finance, and Charles M. Harper Faculty Fellow
Critical and compelling insights
Join us for an invitation-only CFO Forum to be held at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business' Gleacher Center. As a CFO and a graduate of Chicago Booth, you are part of an exclusive community that gathers with each other and Chicago Booth faculty to debate and provide context to the most pressing issues facing executives.
CFO Advisory Board
- Ellen M. Beatty, '90 – The Aerospace Corporation
- Ralph E. Bennett, '93 – Waterworks, Inc.
- Judy L. Brown, '98 (IXP-3) – Perrigo Company PLC
- Karen O. Gould, '90 – Turner Construction Company
- Maurício L. Hasson, '05 – Oncoclínicas do Brasil
- Hugh F. Johnston, '87 – PepsiCo, Inc.
- Raj Kalathur, '97 – Deere & Company
- David M. Kirchheimer, '78 – Oaktree Capital Management
- Kevin M. Knapp, '02 – CareerBuilder, LLC
- David W. Meline, '86 – Amgen, Inc.
- Kathryn A. Mikells, '94 – Diageo
- Diane M. Morefield, '87 – CyrusOne
- John A. Olin, '91 – Harley-Davidson, Inc.
- Vasant M. Prabhu, '83 – Visa, Inc.
- Michael C. Smiley, '89 – Twin Disc, Inc.
- Brian X. Tierney, '95 – American Electric Power Company, Inc.
- Richard F. Westenberger, '96 – Carter's, Inc.
- Ray G. Young, '86 – Archer Daniels Midland Company